Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Putt-Putt



So Monday night we went with the middle school to play putt-putt. We had a good time even though putt putt is a lame thing to play. It was nice to have a night out with the teens and to have a little break from Sarah. She had more fun playing with Nana then she would have had being outside and strapped in the stroller. But by the time we were done I was ready to go pick her up and take her home, even though it was bedtime and she went to sleep on the way home.




See my husband is not that bad looking!! I know the last pic I posted it was very goofy and pretty ugly looking! But I think he is the best looking guy out there. Glad that I married him because no other girl out there deserves to have him!!!

This was taken before we began our game of putt putt. However we were not on the same team. Ya I am not one of those clingy kind of girls that have to always be with their man when they go somewhere together. Heavens sake give him some breathing room!! I don't wanna vent so lets move on.
This is Bristol, one of my nephews. I tried to get him to take a serious picture with me but he was being goofy. He went with us to play putt putt and he had a good time. One we got back home Cody asked him what his score was and he said he scored a hole in ten and a hone in one hundred and one hole in one he said he won the game!
Well I guess I better get back to life! Sarah is sleeping so I need to go and finish my laundry and find some lunch!















1 comment:

  1. wanted to wish you a happy birthday hope you had a fun day kriss

    ReplyDelete