Saturday, June 27, 2009

This and That at my House

Well I have been a bit of a slacker on this whole blogging thing so I guess I can tell you what is happening at the Hopper House!

So about a week ago after our weekly swimming date with my neighbor we had dinner at the house and my husband he is really a funny person and I forgot how funny he can be! He has these BIG black framed glasses that look like the glasses Drew Carey wears and some ugly bubba teeth that you can buy during halloween. He decided while Aften was here to put them on and we both just laughed at him until we cried. I am going to post this picture and don't tell him that it's on here he might hurt me, HAHA!
Now tell me is that not the funniest thing ever!!! And just in case you are wondering YES my husband has gone out in public like this before with one of his buddies! They walked across the street to 7-11 and Cody said the guy behind the counter couldn't even look at him and was snickering. But how can you take him seriously when he looks like this and OMG you should hear him talk, the front teeth get dry and he has to lick them and it's the funniest thing to watch! And just so people know when he is not dressed like this I think he is the best looking man out there!



Moving on...so Sarah is growing fast and does something new every day. About a month ago we had to lower her bed because she figured out how to stand up and just the other day she took a step from the table to the chair she lost her balance and fell...thankfully she was not hurt. She has also figured out how to say dadada and it makes me so mad I am here all day with her.. Just kidding. I know that Cody is thrilled to hear her say that.



This is my little one I had her blocked in the living room and she got mad that she could not get to me but well she figured out a way to make it through. Ya she climbes through the bottom of this toy what a smartie! And you see that pacifier in her mouth?? I have to tell you the other night when Aften and Zoey came by we were all sitting at the table eating and the girls were in the living room watching a movie I look up and start to laugh and before saying anything I tell Aften to look over she about lost it.....Zoey is sitting on the couch with Sarah's pacifier in her mouth! It was rather comical even if she didn't think so. After all it is washable!!!





So this is my little SarahSarah and she loves the water! We have been taking her outside in the evening and letting her play in the water to pass time before bath bottle and bed, the 3 B's. She was soaked from head to toe and it didn't bother her one bit! I think that we are going to buy her a little baby pool to play in during the evenings and maybe during the day some if it is not scorching hot!






Speaking of hot.....we took Sarah to the zoo Friday. It was a good idea but it was to hot. She never fussed even though I knew she was hot. We did not stay long, even the animals thought it was to hot to be outside! This is the pic I took of her before entering, I love the look on her face its like she is saying what the heck mom it's to hot.

Well that is all that is happening at my house gotta end this blog because I have to clean my kitchen and get things ready to go swimming!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I loooooove the bubba teeth, keep ahold of him Ashley he's a looker! hahaha! next time i'm keeping the zomeister away from the paci's, she's a hambone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nana kriss says boy! he is a looker like aften said-- good thing sarah is so cute she makes up for daddy==kriss

    ReplyDelete