Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Blogging....hang out and catch up!



BLOGGING........


Well here goes. I sometimes wonder, why do people blog? Does it make life easier or is it a pleasure thing, does it relieve stress? Who knows! Today is the beginning for me, thanks to a great friend that I have, she asked me not to long ago if I ever read her blog and I answered no and told her I did not know she blogged and she looked at me in shock and disbelief and said why not and why don't you blog. I guess I really have never had any reason to.....but hey it's a new day why not try something new!




The day is about half over already and so far I have done nothing!!! Still in my PJs and actually just got Sarah dressed!! But I must say that tomorrow I have something to look forward to!!!!!


Let me tell you what that is!!!! OMG it is a gift certificate for an hour full body message! This was part of my mothers day from my darling husband and precious baby girl! I have always wanted one and Cody told me that after I have the baby he would get me one! Well it's about time!!! I told him that I wanted a charm from James Avery for my bracelet that said mom so I got online and showed him the ones that I liked and made sure he knew the ones I did NOT like. He got up the Friday before mothers day to get his hair cut and called 15 minutes till 11 and told me he was sorry he was running late that George (the guy that cuts his hair) was really busy but he was on his way home. No biggie I thought still time to get my nails done. Well he gets home and I head out the door. When I get home there is a gift bag on the table but it was a baby bag so I thought I got out the week before for a baby gift and forgot to put it up so I thought nothing of it and went on with what I was doing as I sit down he tells me there is a bag for me on the table. A few minutes pass and he brings it to me and tells me there is no charm in there because they are to expensive, no big deal I think to myself. Well I open the bag and there is a Willow Tree Angel Mommy and Baby in there and 2 cards I open the one from him and then the one from Sarah and there it is my message, I giggle and looked at him and said, "This is why a charm is to expensive." He is so good to me and sometimes I fail to realize what a wonderful husband, friend, and father that he is. So tomorrow I will post and tell all about my message, although I have to admit I am a little nervous about it since I am modest so I am taking shorts just to make sure that my butt is covered at ALL times!!!


You see that???? That is my baby girl! She is 6 months old and already pulling up on things. The other night I laid her down her for late afternoon nap, thinking she was asleep. I walk out of the room and well she woke up and Cody and I could hear her in her bed talking and playing around. Cody gets up to check on her and starts yelling at me to come quick and look at her. I hurry to see what he is wanting and there she is standing in the bed. Needless to say her bed was lowered the next day. She has not completly figured out how to crawl and already pulls up on things. I was sitting on the couch the other day flipping through an album with her newborn pics when she was 6 pounds and thought to myself where does the time go! I guess time flies when you are having fun! She now weighs almost 16 pounds and she is a bundle of fun! When you are having a down day look at her blue eyes and that precious smile that she has and your day will automatically brighten!!! I PROMISE!!

2 comments:

  1. hey love the blog! glad i'm such a good influence on you! i can't believe that baby... you better hide all your crap, she's coming for it!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. nanakriss says you girls look so pretty will keep an eye on you---kriss (aftens mom)

    ReplyDelete