Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Weekend!

I know, it's Tuesday and I am just blogging about my weekend! What can I say I am a busy person!


Well on Friday Aften and Zoey came over for dinner, BBQ chicken, thanks for cooking Cody! Aften and I decided since it was Friday we should have a glass of wine. We headed to Wal-Mart, that was just supposed to be an in and out kind of trip but we walked the whole store and bought some unnecessary things!! After dinner we just hung out and chatted for a few hours as Zoey slept on my couch and Sarah played until midnight. We had to put the kiddos to bed after all tomorrow is a big day. Taking the them swimming for the first time this summer and the first time for Sarah.







Saturday rolls around the corner and after naps we head to pool at Aunt Jackies! We had so much fun, thanks again! Aunt Cristy bought Sarah a new bathing suit that is red white and blue very cute and of course she looked adorable in it. Thanks Aunt Cristy! Sarah has never been swimming before and she had a blast. She never cried or fussed. After about 2 hours of swimming we decided to get out and grab a drink rest a bit and get back in. Well it was later then we thought so we decided just to clean up and head home. Poor Zoey did not want to go. but we told her that we will come back and we plan on Saturday if the weather is good! When I got home a friend down the street, Kristy came by and wanted to have dinner so we headed to chick-fil-a, I was looking a little rough so I told her that we have to do the drive thru and we can eat and hang at my house! So that is what we did. We chatted for a bit and then she had to head back home! Nothing else happened just a relaxing Saturday night.




Sunday what a rush of a day! For some reason the devil always seems to get me to stay in bed but I knew I needed to get up. So at 8:45 I jump out of bed and hurry to get ready wake Sarah up feed her and get her ready and luckily we made it out the door by 9:30! Had lunch at my mother in laws and hung out for a while. Of course it was a hot day so I had to hit up Sonic during happy hour!! Made it home in time to repack Sarahs bag rest for a few and head back out the door for church that night. I havn't been grocery shopping in a long time so we had nothing to eat for dinner, ha! Well around 9:30 Cody decided he was hungry and went to grab some pizza. You gotta love Little Ceasars and the hot and ready pizzas!!

2 comments:

  1. hey lady love the pics! you should come over sometime tomorrow (wednesday) and let me see them... thanks again for everything we had a blast! hopefully it's hot hot hot for saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nana kriss says-looks like all had a good time sarah looks good in blue-tell cody thanks for mowing the gardners lawn==kriss

    ReplyDelete