Thursday, June 4, 2009

It started out to be a GREAT day!

So as you know, if you read my first blog I was scheduled to get my message today! I went and it was wonderful! The reason I titled this, It started out to be a great day, is because it started out great! Here is my day in a nutshell! Woke up this morning and left the house around 9 to go to my mother in laws house for a while, at 12:30 I left to get my message, after my message was over I headed back to my mother in laws and picked up hunny and Sarah and headed home! When we got home I was motivated to clean and had a good start. Well by the time I finished the kitchen Sarah decided she needed a nap, got her to sleep and before I knew it I was asleep too!! A few minutes later Cody came in from mowing the yard and he went to sleep! Before I know it we have all been asleep for about 2 hours! So basically I have a clean kitchen, HA and that is it! Now that I have had a nap I have no motivation and just want to cimb in my bed! I know this is a short post but I don't really have a lot to say, I just wanted you all to know that my message was wonderful and I would recommend you going to Vendetta's and getting one! So worth it!!!!

1 comment:

  1. nanakriss says-so glad you had a good message---did you mean massage--yes i read every word glad you got rested up to cook the gardners supper--kriss that sarah is going to climb over the side rail on the bed ===take care

    ReplyDelete