Friday, June 12, 2009

Weekend ruined

Pharyngitis......

Yup you read it right I have Pharyngitis. Go figure we had a fun weeked planned. Hunny and I were taking Sarah swimming today and going to spend the day together as a family and the Saturday I was going to go swimming with my neighbor and her little girl.

Sarah woke up this morning at about 1am crying so I went in to check on her and she decided she wanted up and did not want to go to sleep. We fed her I rocked her Cody rocked her and laid in bed with her and finally about 3am I went and got her and took her to bed with me and finally around 3:30 she crahsed. When we woke up I told Cody I felt aweful and thought I might have the flu, so when the doctors office opened I called and was able to get in at 2:45. Did some testing and it came back as Pharyngitis. The nurse gave me a shot and wrote a prescription for an antibiotic and off I went! I am not able to hold Sarah, touch her or do anything with her, as the doctor says what I have is very contagious. However I do have an awesome husband who is taking care of her and me and he is doing a fantastic job. I have to admit I am ready to feel better because my house is a disaster. I did manage to unload the dishwasher and that was all the energy I had. So ya my weekend is ruined. Hopefully by tomorrow I will begin to feel like a human being again.

Going to park my sick butt on the couch!

1 comment:

  1. nanakriss says-- dont know what that is but sounds real bad take care==kriss

    ReplyDelete