Thursday, June 11, 2009

OMG It's sooooo HOT!

Just wanted to chat..........

So it has to be like 5,000 degrees outside! Not really it's only about 102 but it feels much hotter then that! I went to the library today to check out the book Tori Spelling wrote, so far it is really interesting and rather funny! We had to run to Wal-Mart to get some formula and juice for Sarah. As I pulled Sarah out of my car this really odd guy was standing behind me, no telling how long he was there and he said something to me in a funny language and laughed and followed me in. A little scared I went on in and and he did his shopping and so did I, very quickly!! Made it to my car and thankfully he had not made it back to his. Well since it is so hot I decided to go to Sonic, afterall is was happy hour! There was no place to park and the drive thru line was out to the highway! But I waited and waited and WAITED. After almost dying of a heat stroke I got my drink!! Hopefully, when Cody gets off work we can go swimming-what a good way to cool off! my poor AC has ran all day long in my little house! Sarah has been really good today-after all she has been awake off and on since 3:30 this morning and went to bed at 5:00am. Lucky for me I was able to catch a few ZZZZZ's until about 7 and caught a little nap after lunch. I just hope she sleeps good tonight! Taking care of a baby is hard work, and I thought being a mom was going to be easy! WOW WAS I WRONG! Well I guess that is all the chatter I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment